Crew Members perform essential duties in many different areas within the restaurant, including the cash register area, grill, dressing station, fry station, lobby and morning prep area, and provide friendly, fast and accurate service in order to ensure an excellent customer experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Excels in performing essentials tasks including runner/frontline coordinator, order taker/dining room attendant, grill operator, sandwich maker, fry station, drinks and cashier.
• Maintains friendly, fast and accurate service, ensures an excellent customer experience, and makes sure all products are consistent with company standards.
• Ensures the restaurant is up to company standards with regards to cleanliness, neatness, and customer accessibility.
• Works as a team player to support other employees in completing their tasks.
• Completes all other duties.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* High School diploma or equivalent preferred, candidacy for the same is acceptable.
* 1-2 years of experience in a food service or retail environment is preferred, but not required.
Good verbal and written communication skills are necessary. The ability to read, write and comprehend instruction is necessary.
This position requires basic math skills.
Basic computer skills are required in order to operate POS (cash registers) systems.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This position will require long periods of standing on hard surfaces, occasionally in warm temperatures. There is also likely to be extensive lifting or supplies and materials and moderate to loud noise. The use of hands and arms to reach for, grasp and manipulate objects is required. Finger dexterity may be required for cash register use. There will be constant exposure to hot equipment and oil throughout the work day.
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor, policy and company management.
It is the policy of Five Guys to provide equal employment opportunity
(EEO) to all persons regardless of race, age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Five Guys will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Five Guys' goal is to increase representation of women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities. Our programs are designed to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws, and regulations and cover all human resource actions including employment, compensation, benefits, training, discipline, transfers, and promotions. Five Guys expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
Browse similar jobs (2522)
Overland Park, Kansas 66213
Overland Park, Kansas 66210
Overland Park, Kansas 66213