Home Care Aide (In-Home Non-Medical)
FirstLight Home Care is a nationally recognized home care provider. We are hiring Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs), Home Care Aides (HCAs), and Experienced Caregivers to provide Companion Care and Personal Care services for seniors, new mothers, those recovering from surgery, disabled adults, veterans or any adult over the age of 18 who just needs a little assistance.
We serve clients primarily in the following areas:
• Danville / Blackhawk
• San Ramon
• Castro Valley
Caregivers love to work for FirstLight! Here are some reasons why:
• Competitive pay rates
• Supportive, family atmosphere
• Paid continuing training opportunities
• Employee rewards & recognition programs
• Referral bonus for caregivers & clients
• Holiday pay
•Reimbursement for TB Test, Live Scan, and Home Care Aide Registry fees after 300 client service hours
• And more!!!
* Maturity & practical home care experience
* Valid driver's license, reliable transportation & insurance
* Must be able to pass background check & drug test
* Up to date tuberculosis (TB)
* Proof of US work eligibility
* Registered on the Home Care Aide Registry of the California Department of Social Services - Not yet registered? We're here to help you!
At FirstLight Home Care of Tri-Valley, CA, we believe in taking really good care of the people who take care of our clients. We are dedicated to finding the kind of people we would trust with our own families. Extraordinary people who will deliver exceptional care.
Apply today for an interview! Our courteous office staff are reviewing applications daily!