Whelan is searching for dependable and experienced security professionals who want to work for a world-class organization that recognizes effort and rewards hard work. We are looking for intelligent, courteous individuals with a friendly attitude, professional demeanor and the ability to communicate effectively.
We have immediate openings for Command Center Officers at our largest account located across from Miller Park in Miller Valley. This is the opportunity to work at one of Milwaukee's oldest and most recognized companies, further develop your security skills, and pave the way for your advancement both professionally and financially. These positions will provide you with an exciting, fast-paced career in one of Milwaukees largest security programs. As a Command Center Officer, you would hold a critical role in the nerve center of the entire security and safety response program and be directly responsible for communicating and deploying security and emergency response personnel, monitoring and acknowledging alarms, documenting the activity of the security force, and monitoring the entire campus.
If you enjoy communicating and assisting people, are able to multi-task, enjoy working with computers and video cameras, and thrive in a fast-paced environment where youll never be bored, then this is the opportunity for you!
Our security positions are ideal for:
- Former, transitioning and military reserve personnel
- Former and future law enforcement officers
- Hospitality and customer service professionals
- College students
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- At least 21 years of age or older as required by applicable law or contractual requirements
- Demonstrate a stable work history
- Pass an extensive background screening which includes, but is not limited to, criminal background checks (local, state and federal), drug test, aptitude tests, skills assessment, interviews, and personality profile (behavioral assessment)
- Ability to obtain a State of Wisconsin security license
Candidates must meet the following educational requirements:
- Possess at least a high school education or equivalent (GED)
If you have an interest in joining a leader in the contract security industry and would like to work at one or more of our outstanding client locations in Milwaukee APPLY NOW!
Click Apply to begin the application process immediately; or if you wish to expedite your application, we encourage you to visit our local branch office located at 933 North Mayfair Road, Suite 109, Wauwatosa, WI to apply in person. For more information, you can also call us at (414) 939-8706.
At Whelan, we value people and we value relationships.
Extraordinary people work at Whelan are you one?
Milwaukee, WI 53205
- Minimum Age
- 21+ years old