PRIDESTAFF is NOW HIRING an IT Help Desk / EDI Coordinator!
Full Time | $15-$18/hr Depending on Experience
Manufacturing facility in Bloomington, IL is seeking a skilled IT Help Desk/EDI Coordinator. This position will provide support for the computing environment and its users and drive continues improvements to enhance process quality and velocity while maintaining a safe work environment
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
- Help Desk
- Help support desktop computing environment
- Run communication cabling as needed
- Physically clean computers and printers as needed
- Install software and system updates
- Work with end users and vendors to resolve issues
- Single point of contact for any EDI issues
- Work with scheduling and accounting groups as needed to support company goals
- Maintain EDI systems including physical hardware and software
- Insure data accuracy for EDI transactions
- Ensure accurate data is being entered into the system
- Ensure correct procedures are being followed
- Provide any feedback in regards to system performance and/or delays back to the IT Manager
- Ensure that health and safety guidelines are followed
- Correct any unsafe conditions when they are found
- Collaborate with managers, other employees, and customers when needed to improve processes
- Provide data to other employees or managers as requested
- REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Excellent Computer Skills
- Microsoft Word
- Operation of Office Equipment
- Fax Machines
- Copying Machines
- Computer/Printers etc
- Handling of confidential and/or sensitive material
- EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Previous computer experience
- LANGUAGE SKILLS
- Must have a good grasp of the English language and be able to communicate well. Must be able to write communications with correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- MATHEMATICAL SKILLS
- Must be able to perform all basic math skills.
- REASONING ABILITY
- Should have good investigative and analytical abilities?
· At least 18 years old and can provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States
· Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check and/or drug screen
At PrideStaff, we recognize and appreciate our team member’s hard work and enthusiasm! Therefore, we are proud to offer the Administrative Assistant a comprehensive benefits package!
Benefits available to PrideStaff employees include:
· Medical Insurance
· Dental Coverage
· Competitive Salary
PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary work or the challenge of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests.
With offices throughout the country, PrideStaff gives you the inside track to great jobs with more than 3,000 employers.
As a PrideStaff Field Associate, you'll enjoy our generous pay and benefit package, and just as importantly, you will be treated fairly, with dignity, courtesy and respect. Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you!
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old