Job Summary: To serve as a restaurant leader and ensure that Team Members on shift are provided with the proper coaching, training and development necessary to provide an outstanding customer experience at Church’s. Ensure compliance with all Cajun Operating Company policies and procedures as set forth by the company.
- Monitors and ensures prompt, friendly, and courteous customer service.
- Monitors and ensures all Church’s menu products are prepared and served according to standard procedures.
- Ensures that prepared job assignments and activities are carried out by Team Members.
- Assists Team Members as necessary to prepare quality products, provide service, and maintain a clean restaurant.
- Demonstrates proper procedures for Team Members to follow.
- Ensures that safety and security policies and procedures are enforced.
- Monitors and performs opening and closing duties as required on the Shift Awareness Checklists.
- Follows and ensures the use of proper product procedures for preparation of all menu items.
- Follows procedures for receiving, handling, and storage of food products. Follows proper rotation and icing procedures.
- Maintains professional and ethical leadership behaviors at all times.
- Ensures on-time attendance by each employee for shift.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
Position Requirements (Education, Qualifications, Experience):
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- A high school diploma or G.E.D. is highly recommended.
- ServSafe® food safety training is highly recommended.
Position Qualifications/Functional Skills:
- Completes Weekly Sales Report, Bank deposit slips, the Cash and Inventory worksheet, and other forms as required for the shift. Ensures accuracy of paperwork.
- Enters inventory and payroll, as required, into the POS system.
- Ensures the restaurant polls nightly by the correct closedown of the POS system.
- Ensures adherence to established cash handling and security procedures, including but not limited to, cash sales counts, drawer bank counts, drawer assignments, POS deletions, over-rings, and voids, large bill drops, and cash levels in the drawer.
- Must possess a valid Driver’s License, have access to an automotive vehicle during shifts, and possess proof of insurance on the vehicle.
- Must successfully complete the Shift Leader certification program.
1. If you’re hungry for a career that’s fun, fast-paced and loaded with opportunity, then you’ve come to the right place. At Church's®, we’re not your typical quick service restaurant. We make real comfort food that makes a difference in peoples’ lives. And for over 60 years, our restaurant has been a place where hard-working people can get ahead and go on to do amazing things by serving others.
2. Church’s Chicken is an equal employment opportunity employer and makes hiring and employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or any other factor prohibited by applicable law.