Baja Fresh® Mexican Grill is an operationally driven company that believes it's all about being the defining standard in everything we do. We pride ourselves on serving the flavorful, FRESH Mexican Food. Baja Fresh® is a place full of hard work, challenges, opportunity and development. We are a performance-based company, which means you'll have the chance to succeed like you never have before. We have a clear, well-defined Vision to set the pace of the company. You must be outgoing, passionate, standards driven and have the desire to succeed in all you do! We offer Benefits, and a comprehensive Training Program. Due to our growth across the country, we are currently seeking team oriented, high-energy individuals who have the passion to work for an industry leader. We are seeking exceptional Team Members to join our team and in turn lead our teams to succeed the Baja Fresh® Way! Do you want to be the best? Then come work for the best!
SUMMARY: Maintain appearance and supply of food .
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Maintain the appearance of the buffet.
- Clean and sanitize hot/cold buffet throughout each meal and during set up/break down.
- Set up and break down station completely.
- Sets out and garnishes all food items prior to opening of store. At closing or before next meal, removes and returns food to kitchen, restocks items/supplies for upcoming meal.
- Maintain proper temperatures of foods throughout each meal; hot foods hot and cold foods cold.
- Monitor and maintain supply of food items on the: run needed items from kitchen to counter.
- Perform duties in a safe manner; report any potential safety hazards to management staff.
- Perform any reasonable, temporarily assigned job duties outside the position’s job description, where, in the Company’s judgment, those duties are necessary in the interest of efficiency, productivity, or guest service.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a Line Server to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential fuctions.
While performing the duties of the job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; and talk, walk, or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, climb, balance and sit. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and peripheral vision, color coordination, and ability to adjust focus.
The Line Server must occasionally lift and or move up to 50 pounds.