Position Title: SANDWICH ARTIST®
Reports to: MANAGEMENT
The Sandwich Artist® greets and serves guests, prepares product, maintains food safety and sanitation standards, and handles or processes light paperwork. Exceptional customer service is a major component of this position.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Exhibits a cheerful and helpful manner while greeting guests and preparing their orders.
- Demonstrates a complete understanding of menu items and explains them to guests accurately.
- Uses Point of Sale system/cash register to record the order and compute the amount of the bill. Collects payment from guests and makes change.
- Performs Cash-In Procedure- accounting for all forms of money, bread, etc., during the shift.
- Prepares food neatly, according to formula, and in a timely manner.
- Checks products in sandwich unit area and restocks items to ensure a sufficient supply throughout the shift.
- Understands and adheres to proper food handling, safety and sanitation standards during food preparation, service and clean up.
- Cleans and maintains all areas of the restaurant to promote a clean image. Understands and adheres to the 3-step method for cleaning.
- Understands and adheres to all quality standards, formulas and procedures as outlined in the SUBWAY® Operations Manual.
- Maintains a professional appearance and grooming standards as outlined in the SUBWAY® Operations Manual.
- Performs light paperwork duties as assigned.
- Completes University of SUBWAY® courses as directed.
- Education: Some high school or equivalent.
- Experience & Skills: No previous experience required. Ability to understand and implement written and verbal instruction.
- Physical: Must be able to work any area of the restaurant when needed and to operate a computerized Point of Sale system/cash register. Position requires bending, standing, and walking the entire workday. Must have the ability to lift 10 pounds frequently and up to 30 pounds occasionally.
- Minimum Age
- 16+ years old
Looking for a great opportunity to join the number one franchise? Welcome to Subway and the Saalsaa Bros. family!
We are currently seeking candidates for both part-time and full-time Sandwich Artists at our Jackson location at W227N16845 Tillie Lake Court, Jackson, WI 53037 .
A Sandwich Artist does more than greet and serve guests. You will learn:
- Cash-In procedures
- Understand and maintain food safety standards
- Develop a team culture
- Manage inventory
- Utilize strong leadership skills
- Provide excellent food service with speed and accuracy
- Personalized customer service
A Sandwich Artist Benefits Include:
- Health, life and dental insurance
- Paid vacation
- College reimbursement
- Free Meals
- Free Uniforms
- Great incentives
- Growth and Advancement Opportunity
Apply today at www.mysubwaycareer.com to become a Sandwich Artist and get started on your future!