for training and leading team members in providing a
great guest experience. You will create an environment that is fun, friendly,
clean and safe. You will assist in managing the daily activities to achieve excellence in operational performance.
• Role model behavior that motivates and inspires others
• team members and provide continuous support and coaching
• Demonstrate a strong awareness and concern for food quality and safety
• Enjoy working in a fast-paced and high energy environment
• Are able to perform basic administrative duties that require shifting priorities
* High School Diploma, GED or foreign equivalent preferred
* Minimum of 6 months experience in the restaurant industry
* Ability to read and write in English
* Ability to lift and carry 10-65 lbs.
* You must be willing and able to work a flexible schedule
16+ years old