Assistant Manager - Starbucks - Winter Seasonal - Keystone, CO
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
This position will be responsible for all opening and closing duties for the Keystone Starbucks store. They will also help train new employees to Starbucks standards. Responsible for providing friendly service to guests while handling food and beverage purchases, accepting payment and making change quickly & efficiently. This job contributes to Starbucks success by providing legendary customer service to all customers. This job creates the Keystone Starbucks experience by providing customers with prompt service, quality beverages & products and maintaining a clean and comfortable store environment. This Starbucks is located in the River Run base area of Keystone Resort.
Must be friendly, outgoing and self-motivated to learn the job quickly and perform the job requirements to our brand standards. Delivers legendary customer service to all customers by acting with a customer comes first attitude and connecting with the customer. Discovers and responds to the customers needs urgently and immediately. Contributes to the stores comfortable and pleasurable environment by performing regular and thorough cleaning, stocking & organizational tasks as direct by your supervisor; as well as being able to identify independently what tasks need to be completed and getting them done in a timely and efficient manner. Must be able to settle or communicate to management disputes both quickly and diplomatically. Flexible schedule and the ability to work weekends and holidays required. Maintains regular and consistent attendance and punctuality.
- High School Graduate or equivalent. - required
- Customer service experience. - required
- Prior cash handling experience. - required
- Must be able to give and receive cash, credit cards and gift card transactions in a quick proficient manner and have a balanced till at the end of each shift. - required
- Must be comfortable with computer operating systems. - required
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English both written and verbal. - required
- Must be able to lift at least 30lbs. - required
- Previous coffee barista experience. - required
- Previous supervisory experience. - preferred
- Previous experience with InfoGenesis or other Point-of-Sales systems. - preferred
Interesting and Informational Links:
- Find out more about Vail Resorts Recruitment and “like” our page on Facebook
- Find out more about Keystone Resort
- Find out more about our Company Policies
We’re looking for team members who are passionate about their work and the world around them, who take pride in ensuring our guests receive the best possible service and who bring a sense of self and fun to all they do. Life at 9,280 feet in the sky is a little different. With our crisp Rocky Mountain air and boundless options for adventure and exploration, you can join a community who loves where they live and loves what they do. Keystone will be your home away from home; a place where friendliness, an eye for detail and unmatched guest service is the foundation of our Culture. Come join our team – where A Mountain of Possibilities awaits.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 140764