Warehouse Associates are responsible for performing safe, accurate and timely purchase order and inter-store transfer shipping and receiving procedures in the facilities warehouse. Satisfactory completion of the (forklift) proficiency testing and certification is a must. Warehouse Associates must also demonstrate the ability to understand directions, inventory, customer service, scheduling of trucks for receiving and demonstrate safe loading and unloading of merchandise in and out of warehouse as well as customers vehicles.
We offer a competitive compensation package, which includes:
• Full and Part-time opportunities available
• 401K with matching company contribution (Fulltime)
• Benefit Package (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, etc) (Fulltime)
• Tremendous Growth Potential
Successful candidates will possess the following:
• High School graduate or equivalent
• 1 year of customer service/sales experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job as determined by the company.
• Must possess excellent customer service skills and work well under pressure
• Ability to handle multiple task concurrently
• Frequent lifting and/or moving up to 50 pounds.
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule