As a delivery driver you’ll be doing a lot more than just driving around town, listening to your favorite tunes while following all the rules of the road of course; you’ll be delivering the best food in town to people who are craving the goodness. You’re responsible for getting meals delivered just the way the guest ordered them and being certain that they arrive hot and delicious with all the right utensils and condiments. So if you’re interested in making extra cash, earning tips from satisfied guests and learning more about the details of this position, apply now!
What you Get:
- Cash Tips Daily
- Flexible Schedule; Part Time Hours
- Fun Work Environment
- Advancement Opportunities
- Must be licensed to operate a motor vehicle.
- Must have a clean, reliable automobile with an up-to-date insurance policy.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Assist in performing other job duties as assigned by the person in charge.
- Delivers exceptional guest service and quality products to ensure total guest satisfaction.