Tommy Bahama is a lifestyle company that defines relaxed, sophisticated style. From its casual-yet-upscale collections of men's and women's apparel, swimwear, footwear, accessories and home furnishings to island-inspired cuisine and cocktails with a signature twist at our restaurants, your island escape is well within reach. Tommy Bahama is looking for qualified team members to join our efforts to create an island lifestyle that inspires the world to relax.
Responsible for delivering exceptional culinary experiences to our Guests while exhibiting Tommy Bahama Values and following policies, procedures, and standards.
KEY RESULTS AREAS
- Actively participate in a team environment that promotes financial and culinary success.
- Consistently execute Company policies and procedures.
- Follow applicable safety and sanitation programs for the restaurant, team members, and guests.
- Embrace, articulate, and reflect the Tommy Bahama Culture.
- Demonstrate the Tommy Bahama Values in all business decisions and actions.
- Be receptive to feedback and coaching.
- Actively participate in all restaurant related meetings and training sessions; apply learned skills on-the-job
- Possess complete knowledge and timely execution of all food menus/recipes including ingredients, preparation methods, and presentation.
- Ensure the safety, cleanliness and sanitation of the kitchen by maintaining specified agency standards.
- Other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or GED preferred
- Minimum 1 year of high-volume culinary/hospitality experience preferred
- Must have current food handlers card and other certifications required by federal/state/local law.
- Strong listening skills, strong organization skills, ability to multi-task, team player.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions and communicate operational information.
- Food/restaurant service skills all phases of food production and service including storage, rotation, food preparation, recipe adherence, plate presentation, service and production time adherence.
Tommy Bahama participates in E-Verify. Details in English and Spanish . Right to Work Statement in English and Spanish .