Retail Display Installer
Our Retail Display Installers play a critical role in helping our retail business customers best market and manage their products and retail space. Successful personnel are friendly, intelligent, reliable, self-starters who have a strong work ethic and a great attention to detail. Personnel install displays/fixtures by themselves or in tandem with other personnel, implement plan-o-grams, stock displays/shelves and complete surveys and audits, among other responsibilities. Personnel must be mechanically inclined to follow installation instructions and use basic tools effectively. Personal must have access to reliable transportation and occasionally will require receipt and delivery of displays/fixtures.
· A positive attitude.
· Mechanically inclined and able to use basic tools (screwdrivers, wrenches, hammer, levels, etc.)
· The ability to think, solve and make decisions.
· Smart phone and/or computer technology capable to accurately, remotely and on a timely basis accept, schedule and report on store visits along with work hours, photos, and travel expenses.
· The ability to efficiently and correctly follow plan-o-grams.
· 18 or older with a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation (large vehicle / pick-up truck preferred).
· Able to meet the physical demands of the job which include standing, reaching, bending, crouching and on occasion lifting up to 75 pounds.
· A belief in customer service.
About Footprint Retail Services:
footprint is a nationally recognized company and industry leader; footprint has provided total management capabilities for retail services for 20 years. footprint provides unparalleled service no matter the size of the project – from in-store service needs to installation or removal of displays, signage, rollouts and remodels, new store, merchandising, to training and comprehensive reporting.
Thank you for your interest and please Apply Today!
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old