Client Care Coordinator - Kent - Sussex
|Position:||Client Care Coordinator|
Branch Manager In Kent or Sussex County
Pay Range: $12.00 - $15.00 Hourly
The Client Care Coordinator is expected to perform a variety of duties to provide an excellent client focused experience. Quality Assurance visits will require you to collect information, ensure processes are being followed, make suggestions, and provide feedback to supervisors, clients and family members regarding the continued efforts to achieve service excellence.
- Reflect the core values of (RRW, Inc.), (d.b.a. an independently owned and operated Home Instead Senior Care franchise) (Accuracy, Communication, Customer Focus, Empathy, Enthusiasm, Knowledgable and Teamwork.
- Meet with potential clients and family members to discuss their needs and provide solutions in the form of a service plan.
- Conduct Service Inquiries and Care Consultations as needed following the consultative sales process
- Maintain ongoing communication and a consistent follow-up schedule with potential clients and families who have yet to commit to service.
- Work with other team members to coordinate various aspects of a client’s care.
- Conduct client/CAREGiver introductions with every new client and with every new CAREGiver.
- Create and maintain client and responsible party records documenting all quality assurance meetings.
- Plan and execute a schedule that ensures each client has at minimum one quality assurance visit per (month/quarter).
- Recognize and pursue opportunities to modify service plans to best support the ongoing needs of clients through a quality assurance program.
- Demonstrate open and effective communication with clients, family members, the franchise owner, colleagues and CAREGivers, and referral providers/care providers.
- Work with clients and their families on the various issues that may arise to ensure they are getting resolution to issues as well as receiving the services needed.
- Demonstrate open and effective communication with the franchise owner, colleagues, CAREGivers, clients and family members.
- Maintain regular attendance at the office to execute job responsibilities.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Participate as needed in all CAREGiver meetings
- Perform any and all other functions and responsibilities deemed necessary, attend department meetings and on-going training.
- Ability to act as a CAREGiver if needed. To include but not limited to
- Ability to lift, push, or pul up to 25lbs
- Ability to bend twist, stoop, kneel and reach
- Ability to withstand exposure to dust, mold, mildew and cleaning solutions
- Ability to treat and care for clients and their property with dignity and respect.
- Ability to adapt to various living environments and locations
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Ability to drive or take public transportation to client locations
- High school graduation or the equivalent
- Previous Social Work, CNA/Nursing preferred
- Computer experience required
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Knowledge of the Senior Care Industry
- Complete all required Quality Assurance visits monthly as assigned by Senior Client Relationship Manager. (This number will vary on a monthly basis).
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- This position must have an understanding of and uphold the policies and procedures established by (RRW., INC.), (d.b.a. an independently owned and operated Home Instead Senior Care franchise)
- This position must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to listen effectively
- The ability to put clients and CG’s at ease. Warm, sensitive and compassionate. Builds and maintain trusting relationships with all. Treats people with respect.
- Generates new (creative) approaches to problems or original modifications (innovations) to established approaches.
- Ability to demonstrate effective interpersonal skills essential as well as sound judgment and good decision-making skills by demonstrating consistent logic, rationality and objectivity.
- Must demonstrate discretion, integrity and fair-mindedness consistent with company standards, practices, policies and procedures
- Ability to plan and organize in an efficient productive manner, plan, schedule and conduct excellent quality assurance visits by setting high standards of performance of self.
- Ability to establish good working relationships with management, colleagues, franchise owners and their staff
- Ability to present a professional appearance and demeanor, creates favorable first impression through body language, eye contact, voice qualities and dress.
- Seeks out and seizes opportunities, goes beyond the “call of duty” passionately finds ways to surmount barriers.
- Must have computer skills and be proficient in Word and Excel and Clear Care and remain proficient in its use. equipment.
- Ability to work evenings, weekends and possible holidays.
Your employer RRW., Inc. d/b/a Home Instead Senior Care an independently owned and operated Home Instead Senior Care franchise). Your employer is not Home Instead, Inc. This job description does not create an employment contract, nor imply it. Employment with your employer remains at will.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.