What You’ll Do
At Topgolf, Bussers support our best-in-class service with hospitality for our Guests. They are experts at the technical side of the job - keeping bays and service areas cleared off and clean by demonstrating outstanding attention to detail. But beyond that, our Bussers make our Guests feel welcome, they engage with them, work with their team mates to ensure Guests are cared for and generally help make our Guest’s visits to Topgolf memorable.
How You’ll Do It
• Greet every guest you encounter in a friendly and approachable manner
• Show flexibility by assisting the team in caring for Guests in whatever way is needed
• Protect our Guests and community by observing the rules of responsible alcohol service
• Ensure Guest safety while they play the game
• Take pride in ensuring bays are clean and ready for our Guests
• Keep service areas clean, organized and well stocked
• Engage with Guests and ensure they are well cared for at all times
• Keep smiling, make eye contact and maintain positive body language
What We’re Looking For
• Energy and enthusiasm
• Excellent communication, time management and organization skills
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Ability to work on a team
• A high level of self-awareness, receptivity to change and integrity
• Ability to work in extreme weather conditions for extended periods of time
• Availability to work varied shifts, including evenings, weekends and holidays
• Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time including maneuvering up and down stairs
• Ability to obtain required licenses and certifications for your location
• Ability to lift items weighing up to 50 lb.
• Ability to stoop and bend
Topgolf is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.