Inside Sales Representative
Sells new and used agricultural and turf equipment to new and existing customers.
- Represents the company for the sale of machinery to customers in a defined sales area.
- Achieve assigned sales metrics and standards for performance and profitability.
- Maintains current product knowledge on features and benefits of all equipment potentially saleable by the dealership.
- Monitors competitive activity/products and timely communicates to management, accordingly.
- Maintains all customer information in assigned territory for sales management.
- Knows and follows the defined sales process.
- Assists with the preparation and execution of customer events.
- Conducts new equipment field demonstrations.
- Monitors trends in customer's business activities and timely communicates to management.
- Ability to understand, communicate, and maintains current knowledge of financing options to assist customers with securing the purchase of new and used goods.
- Attends applicable sales training events/seminars.
- Must maintain current knowledge of used equipment values and ability to evaluate properly for trading purposes; working with Store Sales Manager.
- Maintains assigned company vehicle and equipment.
- Other duties as assigned.
Experience, Education, Skills and Knowledge:
- High School Diploma or equivalent work experience.
- 5 years of related sales experience.
- Knowledge of agricultural or turf equipment and farming or operational practices preferred.
- Ability to use standard desktop applications such as Microsoft Office and internet functions.
- Expected to work regular and non-standard work schedule.
- Ability to write and speak effectively to individuals and groups.
- Excellent customer relationship management skills.
- Ability to analyze and interpret basic sales reports.
- Use of critical thinking skills when interfacing with customers and staff.
- Readily embraces new technology and sales processes.
- Valid driver license is required and ensure that driving records remains insurable under corporate auto policy.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Working Conditions - Frequently work is usually performed outside of the store, and exposure to various environments occur frequently. Exposed to various work surfaces both inside and outside. Occasionally working in or around the retail store environment, service and repair shop, and stock room.
Frequently sit for long hours, concentrate on data, detail, screen viewing, typing, use of computers and office equipment with fine motor skills. Ability to lift up-to 25 pounds
- Regular driving within defined sales area.
- Up to 10% travel outside of defined sales area.
Medical, Vision, Dental 100% Employee premium is employer paid
Retirement - 401k Match Program
Life/ADD Basic Policy
Voluntary Life & Short-Term Disability
Employee Assistance Program