What You’ll Do
Topgolf’s Cooks provide high-quality, best-in-class, culinary offerings to delight our guests. Our Cooks are responsible for prepping, cooking and presenting our guests with delicious food that has been made to order with loving care.
We take pride in our kitchen, our recipes and our high standards. Consistency is of utmost importance. We want our guests to have the exact same meal - the same textures and the same flavors - no matter which location they visit.
Our kitchens are the most hygienic and organized you’ll find anywhere. And our teams bring passion, creativity to work every day!
How You’ll Do It
• Prepare and cook delicious meals following our recipes
• Flexibility to work several different stations (Grill, Pantry, Fry, Prep, Flattop, Sauté)
• Keep your station stocked, prepared, and clean
• Work as a team in a fast-paced environment
What We’re Looking For
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Ability to perform simple math calculations and follow directions for equipment and recipe production
• Ability to speak and listen to Associates and Chef’s for cooking instructions
• Ability to stand and exert well-paced mobility for the duration of a scheduled shift
• Ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time
• Ability to lift items weighing up to 50 lb.
• Ability to stoop and bend
• Ability to work in high-temperature conditions (up to 100 degrees) for extended periods of time
• Hand coordination and dexterity for rapid production
Topgolf is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.