Honesty • Transparency • Humility • Integrity • Respectfulness • Fairness • Responsibility
Reports to: Franchisee
Principal Duties and Responsibilities: Majority of duties performed, but not meant to be inclusive or to prevent other duties from being assigned.
People Planning & Talent Management Development:
MUM recruits, interviews, develops, trains, and retains qualified management personnel.
- Ensures 24 – 7 certified Shift Management Coverage
- Provides systems and tools
- May be involved in management certification process
- Review history and projects needs
- Drives and monitors pre & post training activities to ensure that training are changing behaviors in the restaurant.
- Monitors, identifies and assesses restaurant training needs in order to coach RM’s to create and implement organization and training plans meeting Dunkin Brands requirements.
- Monitors crew & management turnover and forecasts staffing needs against sales, turnover and growth.
- Ensures that all HR related polices are followed
Measures and improves guest satisfaction in each restaurant.
- Uses GSS, Dunkin Brands Consumer Care and internal customer complaint tools to track, identify trends per restaurant.
- Use trend information to identify problems and create action plans.
- Ensures that customer complaints are resolved in with 24 hours of receipt.
- Solicits feedback from guests during every restaurant visit and correlates with trend information.
MUM ensures Dunkin’ Brands operational standards are followed.
- Develops and executes a plan for timely completion of self-assessments.
- Uses operational assessments to identify root causes and create action plans for improvement.
- A restaurant averages 80% or better on operational assessments conducted by a corporate representative.
- Uses systems identified in ROR (Red Book, line bar, guest counts, throwaways, DT timers) to drive long-term results.
MUM implements plans that measure and build sales and transactions.
- Ensures Restaurant Mangers execute the current company plan-o-grams and programs.
- Explores LSM opportunities by traveling trade area to evaluate current situation and environment, then uses that knowledge to create plans to build the business.
- Coach Restaurant Manager to ensure in restaurant opportunities are utilized, i.e., merchandising, suggestive selling, courtesy sampling.
MUM’s primary responsibility is to operate great restaurants through daily involvement.
- Involvement with franchisee, other GM’s and DAC meetings (where appropriate).
- Executes appropriate sections of the organization’s Business Growth Plan (as directed by the franchisee).
- Assists franchisee in addressing notices to cure (where appropriate).
- Plans execution of new product initiatives and marketing programs.
MUM demonstrates the ability to manage the finances for their restaurants as directed by their franchisee.
- Actions against franchisee specific cost category targets to ensure profitability.
- Uses Market Share steps to build sales and increase profitability.
MUM keeps franchisee informed of facility maintenance needs and upkeep to protect the assets.
- Ensures that contracted services are delivered.
- Creates plans to address preventative maintenance issues.
- Works with franchisee on remodels and refurbishment plans to assure enabling Service The Dunkin Way criteria.
- Follow-up on individual restaurants to see that preventative maintenance plans are followed.
Quality Fresh Products • Friendly Knowledgeable Service • Clean & Inviting Shops
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
This Dunkin' Donuts restaurant is independently owned and operated under a franchise granted by DD Franchising LLC. You are applying for work with a franchisee of Dunkin' Donuts, not Dunkin' Brands, Inc., Dunkin' Donuts or any of their affiliates. Any information you submit will be provided solely to the franchisee. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who are solely responsible for their own employees and set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees. The Dunkin' Donuts trademarks, logos and designs are trademarks of DD IP Holder, LLC. Used under license.
Browse similar jobs (69)
Middletown, New York 10940
Middletown, New York 10940