Customer Service Representative
Learn new skills now to get promoted fast and prepare for a great career!
While other people are trying to figure out what they are going to do with their lives, you can learn skills that will advance your career quickly. When you become part of the VIOC team, you learn:
- how to service a car, step-by-step
- how to provide world class customer service
- how to be part of a team and manage one
- how to manage the financial side of a business
- how to train others
- and that is just the beginning
VIOC will provide the training you need to progress your career as quickly as your skills and abilities allow. If you have a positive & friendly attitude and the desire to learn, then we want you to join our team!
We are currently seeking CUSTOMER SERVICE REPS
The position of Service Writer (customer service) is an important role in our organization. As a Service Writer you will be the main customer contact through out the entire service from greet to bill out. You will contact 25-30 customers per day or more and will work with more than one customer at a time.
The ideal candidate will have some experience running employees in a high volume environment. The candidate will possess and demonstrate good communication and organization skills with the ability to handle multiple priorities with time sensitive deadlines in a high stress environment. A positive and upbeat attitude is a must. The right person must be motivated, dependable, goal-oriented, team-oriented, customer-focused and a strong communicator.
General automotive knowledge is preferred. We will train the right candidate in all aspects of the service center.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Greeting customers upon arrival.
- Advising customers of service items and assisting the performance of those services.
- Data entry in a proprietary computer system.
- Customer bill out and cash handling.
- Tracking multiple customers during their visit.
- Awareness of daily revenue and average ticket revenue.
- Performing soft sales.
- Replacement of automotive parts such as wipers and air filters.
Valvoline offers a competitive salary and opportunity to achieve monthly bonuses based on performance goals that are attainable.
- High school diploma or GED
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Age 18+
- Must have full body mobility and be able to twist, turn, bend at the waist, squat and go up and down stairs.
- Must be able to work on your feet for extended periods of time
- Minimum Age
- 16+ years old
Added benefits - Hourly bonus! Company sponsored health coverage, bonus opportunities, comprehensive paid training program with pay increase upon certification, career development path, and much, much more!
Look here if you want to start or build a career instead of wasting your time with just another dead end job!