What You’ll Do
At Topgolf, our Porters support our best-in-class service with hospitality for our Guests. They are experts at the technical side of the job – keeping the venue clean, organized and in tip-top shape. But beyond that, our Porters make our Guests feel welcome, they engage with them, support their team mates to ensure Guests are cared for and generally help make our Guest’s visits to Topgolf memorable.
How You’ll Do It
• Demonstrate Topgolf’s Core Values: Fun, One Team, Excellence, Edgy Spirit and Caring
• Complete all housekeeping tasks as directed by Operations and Facilities management
• Adhere to safety, health, and environmental policies and procedures
• Monitor the use and inventory of maintenance supplies and equipment
What We’re Looking For
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Ability to stand and exert well-paced mobility for the duration of a scheduled shift
• Ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time
• Ability to lift items weighing up to 50 lb.
• Ability to stoop and bend
• Ability to work in high-temperature conditions (up to 100 degrees) for extended periods of time
Topgolf is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.