Passionate about working with Hollywood blockbuster movies? Looking to market a product that will change the future of entertainment? Do you have solid experience as a Brand Ambassador or Promoter?
Join the VRX and Headway team today to promote Hollywood Blockbuster Virtual Reality experiences and encourage customers to participate!
Virtual Reality (VR) is the next frontier in the entertainment industry. VRX Networks are original Virtual Reality content producers who are using interactive and immersive technology to create virtual reality experiences. In partnership with Hollywood movie studios, these virtual reality experience are distributed across a network of kiosks in malls and cinema lobbies, during the same period as a movies’ theatrical window of exhibition.
We are seeking motivated self-starters for Brand Ambassador positions in your area. For this role, we want you to represent the VRX Networks brand by introducing customers to virtual reality technology and VRX Networks products. As a Brand Ambassador, you will engage customers, deliver key product messaging, and encourage the purchase of the VRX Networks experiences. Through active customer engagement and product demonstrations, you will create a positive and memorable brand image of VRX Networks.
We pay $11 / hour and hours are part-time with an average of 15 – 25 hours per week. This position is located in the Novi, MI area at the Twelve Oaks Mall - 27500 Novi Road.
As a part of our team, you will...
- Act as the Brand Ambassador and face of the VRX Networks brand and actively engage guests in a friendly, enthusiastic, energetic, and outgoing manner so as to attract them to the virtual reality game
- Create an environment where every experience ends with increased customer loyalty and brand recognition VRX Networks provides to both customers and observers
- Learn and fully understand all facets of the VRX Networks products and use of virtual reality technology
- Educate, communicate, and demonstrate the virtual reality technology with confidence and excitement to customers and observers
- Collect payment from guests
- Ensure the safety and efficient operation of the area
- Respond to onsite inquiries, expectations, and issues to ensuring that customer satisfaction is paramount
What We Need from You
- At least 18 years’ old
- High School Diploma or equivalent; Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Advertising, or relevant degree is a huge plus
- Proven work experience as a Brand Ambassador, Promoter, or similar role
- Experience in customer service or retail sales preferred
- Flexible availability to work a variety of shifts, including holidays and weekends
- Reliable transportation
- Real passion for technology and video games
Skills We Look For
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and persuasion skills
- Highly enthusiastic, passionate, and competitive
- High level of integrity and dependability
- Dedicated to providing excellent service and a positive experience
- Ability to troubleshoot minor technical issues
- Ability to work independently as well as in a group setting
- Ability to interact in a multicultural environment with individuals of all ages
Why You’ll Love Working for VRX
- Competitive compensation
- We foster a work environment founded on sensible guiding principles, ethical values, clear priorities and strong a customer-centric culture.
- We recognize individuals and teams for contributions
- We ensure equitable and consistent treatment for all teammates
- We are attentive leaders who nurture, mentor, empower, and inspire our staff
All Brand Ambassadors will work as employees of Headway Workforce Solutions.
Headway Workforce Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Headway Workforce Solutions aligns with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old