Store ManagerOur Store Managers lead teams to maximize the financial output of their stores through the optimization of talent, operational execution, and delivering a rewarding customer experience. Our Store Managers act with urgency and are driven to achieve results. They thrive on building high performance teams that execute with excellence.
* Drive sales to exceed financial goals
* Manage payroll and control expenses
* Foster a results-driven store environment
* Successfully execute special events
* Prioritize workload
* Validate execution of standard operating procedure
* Ensure compliance to company policies
* A subject matter expert in all operational processes
* Acquire high quality talent
* Training and developing
* Performance management
* Effectively staff and schedule
* Create a team atmosphere
* Ensure a friendly environment
* Ensure items are in-stock
* Ensure items are priced right
* Maintain a neat, clean, and organized store
Drive for Results
* Sets priorities and translates goals into action plans
* Consistently pushes self and others for results
* Manages internal and external communications
Building High Performance Teams
* Acquires and retains the right talent
* Trains, coaches and provides feedback
* Develops team for growth
* Is solution oriented, sees problems as opportunities
* Looks beyond the obvious and doesn't stop at the first answers
* Keeps the goal in mind and is not easily deterred
Managing and Measuring Work
* Clearly assigns responsibility for tasks and decisions
* Sets clear and measurable objectives
* Monitors process, progress and results and provides effective feedback
* Does not hold back what needs to be said and is not afraid to take action
* Provides on-time, direct, complete, and actionable positive and corrective feedback to others
* Acts with internal and external customers in mind
* Understands and teaches how operational execution directly affects the customer experience
* Establishes and maintains relationships with customers and associates through respectful and effective communication
* Minimum of two years of retail management experience
* Bachelor's/Associates Degree preferred or High School graduate/Equivalent
* Ability to intermittently lift, push and/or pull up to 50 pounds.
* Requires standing and moving for an entire shift.
* Ability to lift, bend, kneel, climb, crawl and/or twist.
* Ability to safely climb up and down a ladder.
* Ability to become forklift certified and physically able to operate a forklift in accordance with IIPP.
* Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings, holidays, overnights and weekends as necessary to meet the needs of the business.
* Regular attendance is an essential function of the job.
* Some travel required.