Customer Sales / Service - Immediate Openings, No Experience Required
Pay Rate: $17.00 base - appt.
Customer Sales / Service – Immediate Openings, No Experience Required
Many of our summer staff has gone back to school and we need to replace them ASAP! We’re growing and have an immediate need for more representatives. This is an entry level position, so no previous is experience needed - we train!
Our customer service focused sales representatives present Cutco to both new and existing customers on a low-key, one-on-one basis. We offer a base pay so our reps don’t feel pressured to make asale - instead we ask them to focus on providing excellent service to our customers. We believe the quality of the product speaks for itself.
What we offer:
- Excellent pay – with pay increases based on performance, not tenure.
- Solid training – we teach our reps how to do well in this role before they start.
- Flexible scheduling – our reps appreciate that we work with them to schedule around their class schedule, internships, family commitments, or other jobs.
- Choice of location – interviews take place in our main office, but our reps are able to choose where they work and some of our representatives are even able to work remotely.
- Advancement opportunities – everyone starts off in the same entry level position, but we offer several long term opportunities in both sales and management roles.
- Enjoy working with people.
- At least 18 or high school graduate.
- Conditions apply.
- Able to start – at least on a part time basis – within the next 7 – 10 days.
- Willing to learn and apply new skills.
What makes a good candidate:
This entry level position is a good fit for people who are looking for a part time or full time opportunity. If you are a student looking to work around an internship, a stay-at-home mom who needs a flexible schedule or a dad looking for a temporary position to fill in the gaps in your full-time gig this summer, our opportunities can work around your needs. It doesn’t matter if you have a Bachelors Degree, an Associates Degree, or no degree at all – we can train you to do well with us.
People who do well with us have experience in just about every field you can imagine - customer service, inside sales, outside sales, marketing, receptionist or clerical work, hospitality, as a server, waiter or waitress, a line cook or other restaurant work, experience in a call center, telemarketing, housekeeping, babysitting, as an administrative assistant, account manager , executive assistant, office manager, or sales lead, in maintenance or janitorial, public relations, or advertising, cashier, retail management, communications, in a store, food services, as a consultant, market coordinator, assistant manager, in general business, as secretary, with computer work… Seriously – just about anything you can think of! It doesn’t matter if your previous experience was work from home, office work, an apprenticeship, internship, or temp job – we can train you to do well with us.