Provides miscellaneous customer service functions and maintenance of the property by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Loads, unloads and delivers guest baggage in a courteous, helpful manner.
- Delivers messages and requested supplies to guestrooms in a friendly, courteous manner to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Assists in the security of the property including guests, employees, equipment and vehicles.
- Cuts and trims grass and shovels snow.
- Assists in keeping the parking lot clean and free of hazards.
- Transports small equipment or tools between departments.
- Transports customers as requested using company vehicles and obeying traffic laws.
- Assists in setting up and cleaning up tables and chairs in banquet and meeting rooms.
- May clean rooms or public areas as needed, including emptying wastebaskets and ashtrays and transporting trash and waste to disposal area, replenishing supplies in restrooms, delivering linen and replacing light bulbs.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Click APPLY NOW to apply online today!
- Minimum Age
- 21+ years old
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: Less than high school education; or up to one-month related or transferable experience/training; or equivalent combination or education and experience.
CRISIS MANAGEMENT: Must be able to handle a crisis in a calm, effective manner. This includes upset guests, fire, tornado, armed robbery and assault, bomb threats and accidents.