Fatz is dedicated to community involvement through local and system wide fundraising. We take this commitment one step further by partnering with the National Restaurant Association Education Fund to create job opportunities, specifically training and nationally recognized accreditation for management positions, allowing for a stable career and reliable income.
Primary responsibilities include greeting/seating guests. Immediately greets guests upon arrival with a warm welcome and smile, guides them to their table, provides menus to them once seated. Rotates guest seating flow to balance throughout the restaurant and manages special seating requests of guests consistent with table availability. Communicates with other members of the service team as needed. Assists all members of the staff to ensure exceptional guest service.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Enthusiastically greets guests as they enter and exit the dining area (opens door if possible) in a warm and friendly manner.
* Seats guests, and once seated provides menus to guests.
* May take guests beverage orders to support servers or assist guests with any request they may have.
* Maintains a sanitary, safe work environment and abides by state, local and federal health regulations.
* Handles the wait balancing the guest flow among the service stations, taking into account requests for a particular table or server, depending on availability.
* Assists with the duties of the entire service team such as securing a food or beverage item for a guest, resetting a table for reuse.
* Posts daily specials on special board(s).
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & EDUCATION:
* Entry level position.
* Must possess a friendly, outgoing, courteous, service oriented personality.
* High School degree preferred, but not required. Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand English.
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
* Must have ability to remain stationary for long periods of time.
* Must be able to bend and stoop on occasion, and be able to escort guests to other parts of the facility as circumstances dictate.
* Must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility for periods of up to five hours in length.
* Must have the ability to lift trays, soiled dish bins, etc., of up to 40 pounds in weight.
* Must be able to speak clearly and listen attentively to guests and other associates.
* Must wear slip resistant shoes at all time while working.
Fatz is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.
This job description is a summary and not all inclusive of position duties and responsibilities.
PM - Cafe Enterprises, Inc.