***Exciting opportunity for the right candidate to potentially earn over $20 per hour!***
We are looking for a talented manager who takes pride in their work, and will strive to excel in all areas of managing a restaurant business, especially customer service. If this is you please contact us ASAP ~ We want you on our team!
The manager performs and directs overall store management. Is responsible for inventory and money control systems. Directs staff to ensure that food safety, product preparation, and cleanliness standards are maintained. Maintains standards of restaurant safety and security. Recruits staff and oversees training program. May contact prospective customers to promote sales – may establish inventory schedules. Responsible for local marketing initiatives. Maintains business records. Exceptional customer service is a major component of this position.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Completes and posts the staff work schedules.
2. Maintains business records as outlined in the Operations Manual. Analyzes business records to increase sales.
3. Communicates changes of food preparations formulas, standards, etc. to staff.
4. Supports local and national marketing initiatives.
5. Ensures that all local and national health and food safety codes are maintained and company safety and security policy are followed.
6. Recruits, rewards and terminates staff as needed.
7. Identifies and contacts prospective customers to promote sales.
8. Plans special events and promotions
9. Other tasks as assigned
Education: High school graduate or equivalent, college degree preferred.
Experience: A minimum of two (2) years in QSR environment, experience in supervising and training staff. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Physical:. Must be able to work any area of the restaurant when needed and to operate a computerized Point of Sale system/cash register. Position requires bending, standing, and walking the entire workday. Must have the ability to lift 10 pounds frequently and up to 30 pounds occasionally. Must have the ability to work a minimum of 40-50 hours a week.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Minimum Age
- 21+ years old