Advanced Retail Supervisor - Breeze Littleton - Full Time - Winter Seasonal
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
SUMMARY OF JOB:
To assist in managing the sales, rentals, staff, operational and merchandising functions of the store to attain maximum profitability, productivity, and a world-class guest experience.
(Level I stores are defined as low/medium complexity with $0.0 to $.49M in revenue or low complexity with $0.5 to $1.49M in revenue)
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Full fill manager-on-duty responsibilities when scheduled
- Assist in maintaining and administering operational expectations by following company policies and guidelines
- Maintain and model high retail, merchandising and cleanliness standards as set forth by the Store and Regional Manager
- Assist Store Manager to ensure sales are generated while demonstrating and maintaining an enthusiastic and professional standard of guest service
- Maintain all company paperwork according to policies and standards
- Assist Store Manager in monitoring and controlling daily operational budgets, including payroll
- Assist Store Manager in recruiting and maintaining a quality core staff
- Assist in on boarding and training of new employees in POS, product knowledge, guest service, and sales
- Assist Store Manager in communicating company values and goals to the employees
- Manage inventory control and meet or exceed inventory goals
- Enforce company cash handling and other Loss Prevention policies and procedures
- Remain current on new industry products and trends; demonstrate knowledge of products
- Be energetic, motivated and possess the ability to multi task
- Communicate ideas or issues with the store manager
- HS Diploma or GED Equivalent
- 1 year of retail experience required, snowsports retail experience required
- 1 year of management experience required
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office products; Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- English fluency
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal
- Self-motivated with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to work a flexible schedule; stores are open 7 days a week and hours vary depending upon location, season, and type of store
- Familiarity with rental and retail POS systems preferred
Be a part of the Vail Resorts Retail family without having to move to the mountains. Our Breeze Front Range locations offer the ability to work for one of North America’s most recognized retail providers and for the largest ski resort company in the nation – Vail Resorts.
Enjoy an authentic group of people that love the outdoors and want to bring this passion to every customer that walks through the doors. Join our team and be on the cutting edge of what’s trending right now in outside adventure sports.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requistion ID 140963