Manager Needed – Birmingham Area
What do you seek in your career path? Do you have a real opportunity for growth in your current position? We are building Noticeably Better Teams to provide ‘A Great Guest Experience – Every Time’.
We strive to encourage, enrich and celebrate our associates every day. Why? It's simple - we found it's the best way to help people reach their potential. It all starts with our inclusive culture, which welcomes and embraces our collective differences and the strengths these differences create.
Blending all of these together is the difference between a good job and a great career. At Applebee's®, you'll discover a balance between work life and personal life, as well as a wealth of benefits for your health, future, family and happiness.
If this sounds like the kind of workplace you would enjoy, please apply now!
Management Experience: Qualified candidates must have:
- a *minimum of 1 year *management or supervisory experience in restaurant, hotel, retail or general business; 2+ years casual dining or full service restaurant management experience preferred
- College Degree preferred, but not required
We are currently seeking a results-driven assistant manager with a passion for excellence for an exciting career opportunity.
As a manager, you will assist in leading the operations of the restaurant and a team of 40+ hourly associates. Applebee's managers work a 5 day work weeks, including nights, weekends and some holidays.
Ideal candidate must have a commitment to quality and passion for exceptional guest service as well as the following skills/abilities:
- Lead by example
- Coach others
- Successfully manage a budget & positively impact financial results
- Build a strong team
- Identify and solve problems
- Build & maintain guest satisfaction
- Great leadership skills are a necessity for career growth and success in this position
- Extensive Training
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible Hours
- Real Advancement Opportunities
- Blue Cross Major Medical
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life Available
- Company Paid Short-term Disability
- Company Paid Long-term Disability
- 401K Plan with company match
- Quarterly Bonus Compensation Program
- Paid Vacation
- Direct Deposit
- Minimum Age
- 21+ years old