On Call/Extended Hours- Kent & Sussex County DE
|Position:||On Call/Extended Hours Coordinator|
Branch Manager In Kent or Sussex County
Pay Range: $11.00 - $13.00 Hourly
We have a great opportunity for someone! We are a Fun, Rewarding, and Fast growing company and need some administrative support. Please read below and send us your resume. We are excited to speak to qualified candidates for this position.
The On Call/Extended Hours Coordinator is expected to perform a variety of duties. The On Call/Extended Hours Coordinator is expected to be responsible for providing excellent customer service to both our clients and Caregivers.
Work location could be in Kent County (Dover) or Sussex County (Lewes) Delaware.
- Reflect the core values of RRW, Inc., (DBA an individually owned and operated Home Instead Senior Care franchise).
- Core Values:
- Customer Service
- Team Work
- Prior to start of on call shift, review schedule with designated Service Coordinator and become aware of any potential trouble spots that might arise.
- Obtain resources needed for on call responsibilities such as laptop, tablet and/or phone along with any paper resources deemed necessary.
- Answering each incoming call in a friendly, professional, and knowledgeable manner and respond quickly to their needs.
- Fill all Client shifts following designated office scheduling processes.
- Communicate changes in Client Shifts to the Client(s) and CAREGiver(s).
- Contact backup person when questions arise about clients or CAREGivers that require input
- Fill in on assignments that come open until a replacement CAREGiver is found
- Communicate client and CAREGiver concerns or problems with Branch Manager or designee.
- Monitor and log both client and CAREGiver activity and follow up on CAREGiver assignments and client service in the operating system.
- Field new client & CAREGiver inquiries over the phone in a knowledgeable manner and schedule care consultations
- Create a log of the activities of your shift and communicate that to the designate key player(s).
- Return resources to the office following your shift.
- Demonstrate open and effective communication with owner, colleagues and CAREGivers
- Ensure Home Instead Senior Care standards are met and upheld
- Participate in quarterly CAREGiver meetings
- Perform care consultations as required
- Perform any and all other functions deemed necessary
- 100% of calls answered and returned during shift
- High school graduation or the equivalent
- One year of related business experience or an equivalent combination of education and work experience may be considered
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must have an understanding of and uphold the policies and procedures established by RRW, Inc., (d.b.a. an independently owned and operated Home Instead Senior Care franchise)
- Must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to listen effectively
- Must have the ability to work independently, maintain confidentiality of information and meet deadlines
- Must have knowledge of the senior care industry
- Must demonstrate effective interpersonal skills as well as sound judgment and good decision-making skills
- Must demonstrate discretion, integrity and fair-mindedness consistent with company standards, practices, policies and procedures
- Must have the ability to organize and prioritize daily, monthly and yearly work
- Must be able to establish good working relationships with management, colleagues, franchise owners and their staff
- Must have the ability to sit at a desk and listen effectively for long periods of time on the telephone
- Must present a professional appearance and demeanor
- Must be able to operate office equipment
- Must be patient and congenial on the telephone
- Must have computer skills and be proficient in Word and Excel
- Must be able to work evenings and/or weekends as required
- Must be able to perform duties in a professional office setting
Your employer RRW., Inc. d/b/a Home Instead Senior Care an independently owned and operated Home Instead Senior Care franchise). Your employer is not Home Instead, Inc. This job description does not create an employment contract, nor imply it. Employment with your employer remains at will.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.