Conn’s was founded over 127 years ago and is currently operating 112+ stores and expanding into new markets. Conn’s is publicly owned and offers a comprehensive benefits program including: Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits, Flexible Spending Accounts, Paid Vacation, Basic Life Insurance, 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Tuition Reimbursement and Employee Discounts.
The Sales Associate’s role is to drives sales by providing excellent customer service.
- Provide face to face assistance to customers through the buying process to include merchandise selection, payment and finance options and pick up and delivering
- Make telephone calls to existing and potential customers
- Ability to assist with merchandizing and store product set-up
- Assist in maintaining the cleanliness of Conn’s stores and customer carry-outs
- One year sales/customer service experience
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills
- Computer and clerical experience is preferred (MS Word and Excel)
- High school diploma, GED or equivalency
- Thorough follow up and negotiation skills
- Ability to overcome objections and influence customer behavior
- Full time retail schedule, including evenings/nights, weekends and holidays, with overtime as needed
Conn’s is PROUD to be an equal opportunity employer.