Full Time Prep Cook - Hiring Event
Kitchen 1883 - a new restaurant concept by Kroger - is now hiring Full Time Prep Cooks!!
Interviews are being held in September! CLICK HERE to schedule a phone interview now!
Kitchen 1883 is a new and exciting restaurant opening in Union, KY. This fresh new take on American comfort food will feature a made from scratch menu, hand crafted cocktails with a family friendly atmosphere. If you are ready to welcome guests into our kitchen where the ambience is built around community, have an outstanding customer service and a passion for exceptional service, then we want you to apply.
- Obtain daily production schedule and preparation requirements from the chef
- Utilize approved food recipes and production standards to ensure proper quality, serving temperatures and standard portion control
- Complete and utilize daily production worksheets and waste log sheets
- Operate and clean equipment per department procedures after each use
- Comply with federal, state, local and company food safety guidelines, food handling guidelines and rules governing sanitation and the cleanliness/maintenance of kitchen
- Maintain good working relationships with coworkers, managers and guests
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation
- 6 months of related restaurant cook experience or training
- Ability to complete duties in a fast paced kitchen while performing multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift objects up to 40 pounds
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with team and guests
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to foster cooperation and work in a collaborative team environment
Hiring Now! Apply Today!
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old