Daytime CAREGiver for Fremont Senior CareWe are looking for ... a compassionate, friendly and reliable caregiver to provide in-home care for seniors in Fremont. Responsibilities includes providing assistance that enhances the life of a senior and allows them to remain at home safely and with dignity. CAREGiver will need to provide standby and hands on assistance with personal hygiene, medication reminders, meal preparation, housekeeping and companionship activities. Hours are Monday through Friday 9am to 5pm.
- personal hygiene assistance including with toileting, bathing, dressing and beauty routine
- housekeeping assistance including cleaning, laundry, dishes, etc.
- cooking and meal planning
- medication reminders and tracking
- social and cognitive stimulation activities including memory recall, verbal interaction and soothing anxiety and stress
- accompanying and providing wheelchair and companionship assistance during outings
- must be a reliable, friendly, and caring adult (preference for mature adults with life experience caring for others)
- no degrees or medical certifications required
- STNA, CNA, Nursing certifications are reflected in compensation
- drivers license, references, background checks and drug testing required
- must be 20 years of age or older
- CAREGiver will be an employee of All God's Graces, Inc., dba Home Instead Senior Care #423 based in Bowling Green, Ohio. Home Instead is the largest senior care company in the world and provides the needed emotional and physical support for seniors who wish to remain active and independent and safe living in their own home or an senior living community apartment. Please call us directly at 419.222.8109 to learn more or to apply. Applications also accepted online. Interviews for the position will be conducted in Fremont.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.