The On Call Coordinator is expected to perform a variety of on-call duties. They are expected to work closely with the Service Coordinators in order to provide the highest quality service to clients.
- Prior to start of on call shift, review schedule with designated Service Coordinator and become aware of any potential trouble spots that might arise.
- Obtain resources needed for on call responsibilities such as laptop, tablet and/or phone along with any paper resources deemed necessary.
- Answering each incoming call in a friendly, professional, and knowledgeable manner and respond quickly to their needs.
- Fill all Client shifts following designated office scheduling processes.
- Communicate changes in Client Shifts to the Client(s) and CAREGiver(s).
- Contact backup person when questions arise about clients or CAREGivers that require input
- Fill in on assignments that come open until a replacement CAREGiver is found
- Communicate client and CAREGiver concerns or problems with owner or designated key player.
- Monitor and log both client and CAREGiver activity and follow up on CAREGiver assignments and client service in the operating system.
- Field new client & CAREGiver inquiries over the phone in a knowledgeable manner and schedule care consultations
- Create a log of the activities of your shift and communicate that to the designate key player(s).
- Return resources to the office following your shift.
- Demonstrate open and effective communication with owner, colleagues and CAREGivers
- Ensure Home Instead Senior Care standards are met and upheld
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.