Holiday Sales Associate
Holiday Sales Associate
We are genuine in our belief that sports make people better and so are you! Immerse yourself in a workplace that loves to be active and lives the brand. Associates joining our team have an opportunity to be a part of the #1 sporting goods retailer in the country and create a lasting impact on their communities through sport and activity.
On our Team, everyone plays a critical role. Your Mission (and Ours) is to serve and inspire athletes and outdoor enthusiasts to achieve their personal best through the relentless improvement of everything we do.
Apply Now to be Considered for any of the Following Available Positions:
- Part-Time Sales Associates (Permanent and Temporary Available)
- Operations Associate – Freight Flow, Operations
- Sales Associate – Apparel, Bikes & Exercise, Team Sports, Golf, Footwear, Lodge
- Specialists – Customer Service, Lacrosse Service, Running
- Technicians – Bike, Golf
Sales Associate Duties Include:
- Create a world-class customer experience by providing passionate customer service and selling through customer engagement
- Uphold company standards for merchandise presentation of the best apparel and equipment brands in sporting goods
- Demonstrate ability to genuinely interact with customers to show passion, knowledge, dedication, and commitment in their sport or activity
- Ability to meet Federal requirements for handling and processing firearm transactions
- Cash Register/POS Ringing and Cash-handling
- Promote company programs including warranty sales, Scorecard (loyalty program), private-label credit cards, and other seasonal promotions
- As business needs arise, other tasks may become necessary
Operations & Freight Flow Associate Duties:
- Maintain cleanliness of all areas of the store including offices and restrooms
- Assist with unloading trucks and processing freight
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- Ability to bend, stoop, reach, stand, push, pull, and lift cartons/bins weighing approximately 10-50 pounds each repetitively
Success Profile :
- Flexible availability – including nights, weekend, and holidays
- 1-2 years of Retail Cashier, Retail Sales or cash-handling experience preferred, but not required
- Passion for Sports and/or Outdoor Activity
Click HERE to review our Rewards & Benefits Information
Depending on position, candidates seeking employment with DICK’S Sporting Goods, Field & Stream, or Golf Galaxy should be prepared to successfully complete a pre-employment background check prior to beginning employment.
Interviews are by appointment only.
DICK’S Sporting Goods is an Equal Opportunity Employer.