SERVICE COORDINATORFull-Time Scheduling/Service Coordinator –
Home Instead Senior Care of Norwood, a Home Care Company proving home care for seniors, is seeking a cheerful, outgoing, detail-oriented person to help with our many growing operational needs. This qualified individual will coordinate Caregiver/Client schedules and handle all office responsibilities. The Service Coordinator will assist and support other staff members in order to provide the highest quality service to clients. Excellent organizational and communication skills are a must. Candidate needs to enjoy working in a fast paced, team oriented environment, have high level customer service skills, patience and a never give up attitude. This is a great opportunity for growth for the qualified candidate!
Other Position Requirements:
- Must be able to work between the hours of 11am-7pm Mon-Thur.
- Must have an understanding of and uphold the policies and procedures established by Uzoma Care Corp. d.b.a. an independently owned and operated Home Instead Senior Care franchise
- Availability to be on-call for staff supervision and substitute Caregiver shifts at other times
- Must have the availability to work evenings and weekends as required
- Must have the ability to work independently, maintain confidentiality of information and meet deadlines
- Must have strong and effective interpersonal skills as well as sound judgment and good decision-making skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize quickly in a fast-moving small business
- Ability to occasionally manage the office alone for part of day
- Ability to communicate personally, effectively and compassionately with a wide range of people
- Must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to listen effectively.
- Must present a professional appearance and demeanor.
- Strong computer skills and experience with Microsoft Office, especially Word and Outlook and Excel; ability to learn new programs quickly
- Ability to lift 25 pounds
- CNA/HHA/PCA certification and/or previous senior care experience is ideal.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.