Sales & Marketing Specialist
- Responsible for researching and developing client relationships and producing referrals; performs all phases of sales process, including preparation and documentation of cold calls and follow ups.
- Achieve inquiry generation objectives for assigned territory with the primary goal of bringing in new business to increase overall market share. Target accounts include, but are not limited to, hospitals, physicians, home health agencies, assisted living facilities, nursing homes, senior centers, hospice, funeral homes, etc.
- Develop sales and marketing plans, detailing weekly and monthly activities focused on meeting or exceeding established goals.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of Home Instead Senior Care brand. Effectively presents Home Instead Senior Care marketing materials and services to referral providers, including 1:1 meetings, as well as planning, arranging and conducting formal group presentations to referral providers.
- Develop a database of qualified leads from referrals through face-to-face cold calling on referral providers, email, telephone and Web.
- Participate in and contribute to the development of educational programs offered to clients, prospects, and co-workers.
- Participate in the ON CALL rotation
Local applicants preferred
- Conduct client/CAREGiverSM introductions as needed
- Conduct quality assurance (QA) visits with clients as needed
- Participate in various PR strategies
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- Must have Related business or sales experience (consultative sales a plus)
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Must be able to work in the field, and be insurable.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.