Race Experience Supervisor
A Race Experience Supervisor is the first and last person a guest sees when they come to the speedway. You will greet guests, schedule races, process payments, up sell race packages, and maintain a fun and upbeat atmosphere centered on racing! You will be a leader on shifts and oversee 1-3 associates on any given day. Perfect job for those in retail, food, or hospitality industry!
- Enjoy constant interaction with the public
- Ability to multi-task in a stress free manner
- Comfortable with up selling packages to guests
- Ability to work in a fast paced, always changing environment
- Must have high level of integrity and a great personality
- Must love to smile and have great energy!
- Must be a self-starter able to work without a lot of oversite
- Must be able to handle stressful situations that require clear thinking
At least one year supervisory experience is required in the customer service or hospitality industry! If you have a great personality and are willing to learn, WE CAN TRAIN YOU! Now is the time to get out of that boring service job and join the leader in indoor karting. With continuing growth expected there is NO LIMIT to where you can grow.
- Earned vacation after one year
- 2 Free Races per week
- 50% discount on purchases
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible scheduling
- Uniforms included
- Great Growth Potential