Fatz is dedicated to community involvement through local and system wide fundraising. We take this commitment one step further by partnering with the National Restaurant Association Education Fund to create job opportunities, specifically training and nationally recognized accreditation for management positions, allowing for a stable career and reliable income
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provide an enjoyable bar experience for every guest.
• Be visible behind the bar at all times to assist guests and service staff.
• Possess up-to-date knowledge of all food, liquor, beer, wine, and retail offered.
• Educate service staff on drink recipes.
• Apply a positive suggestive sales approach to guide guests.
• Follow all recipes and specifications to provide perfect food and perfect beverages.
• Provide responsible service of alcoholic beverages.
• Complete other general bartender tasks as assigned.
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & EDUCATION:
• Must have all certifications and licenses as required by local Health Department and Alcoholic Beverage Commission statutes.
• Must have clear written and verbal communication skills.
• Must have basic math skills and the ability to responsibly handle cash transactions.
• Must be able to work in a team environment.
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
• Must be able to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and talk or hear.
• Must be able to occasionally stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and taste or smell.
• Must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
• Must have close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision and depth perception.
Fatz is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.
This job description is a summary and not all inclusive of position duties and responsibilities.