Players Buffet Level 1 Cook
- Retrieves from storage areas all items necessary for preparation.
- Prepares specific food items and stations; sets up for anticipated business.
- Properly measures and portions all food items. Complies with all portion sizes, quality standards, department rules, policies and procedures.
- Prepares food products according to Company standards and specifications
- Maintains food, utensils and equipment in a clean and orderly manner.
- Maintains kitchen with minimal spillage and breakage.
- Labels, dates and wraps food product, adhering to ServSafe procedures
- Keeps workstation, coolers and equipment clean, organized, sanitized, and sufficiently stocked.
- Performs opening, closing and side work duties as instructed and according proper guidelines.
- Follows and upholds all health codes and sanitation regulations.
- Follows all safety, security and kitchen procedures
- Communicates with chef for any special instructions/training
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Uses waste control guidelines and records all waste on spoilage sheet.