Wingstop Restaurants is one of the fastest GROWING National Restaurant Chains in the country. We have over 320 locations nationwide with another 200 under development. Our # 1 fan is Troy Aikman, Hall of Fame Member and our National Spokesperson!
Can you provide Over the Top Customer Service?
We offer a pleasant work environment and flexible schedules. Join our team and enjoy great opportunities for growth and advancement. Many of our Team Members go on to become managers! We thrive to promote from within at all times.
We are looking for positive, responsible and reliable Shift Leaders that can work in a team environment, adhere to Wingstop Food Quality Regulations and of course….provide over the top customer service. We consider our team members to be more than just employees, they become family. We hire people of all ages and backgrounds! We are looking for friendly, enthusiastic people who enjoy serving customers. We will teach you everything else you need to know. So give us a try!
Bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply. Previous restaurant experience is a plus. Wingstop Restaurants is an equal opportunity employer.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
Wingstop in Uptown Altamonte is looking for an Assistant Manager to join our team. Applicants need to have a proven work first background. This position requires at least two years of similar work experience or schooling/training. The position involves being part of everyday operations. It is hands on; you will be involved in the complete daily operations of the establishment, including cooking, cleaning, and managerial duties. To be considered for the position, you must have open availability (this position has no set schedule. Both day and night shifts will be included) and a restaurant first mindset.
Past experiences must include:
- Knowledge of food handling procedures
- Experience with inventories and accepting deliveries
- Labor Management
- Profit and Loss Statements
- Being Self-motivated
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Managing a team of 20 or more employees
- A proven commitment to deliver high-quality food and guest service
- Making sure that all guests feel welcome and are given necessary response
- Ensure that all food and products are consistently prepared and served according to the restaurant's recipes, portioning, cooking and serving standards.
- Achieve company objectives in sales, service, quality, appearance of facility and sanitation and cleanliness through training of employees and creating a positive, productive working environment.
- Control cash and other receipts by adhering to cash handling and reconciliation procedures in accordance with restaurant policies and procedures.
- Fill in where needed to ensure guest service standards and efficient operations.
- Supervise and participate in kitchen and dining are cleaning
- Prepare all required paperwork, including forms, reports and schedules in an organized and timely manner.
- Compile and balance cash receipts at the end of the day/shift
- Ensure that all equipment is kept clean and kept in excellent working condition through personal inspection and by following the restaurant's preventative maintenance programs.
- Ensure that all products are received in correct unit count and condition and deliveries are performed in accordance with the restaurant's receiving policies and procedures.
- Oversee and ensure that restaurant policies on employee performance appraisals are followed and completed on a timely basis.
- Schedule labor as required by anticipated business activity while ensuring that all positions are staffed when and as needed and labor cost objectives are met.
- Be knowledgeable of restaurant policies regarding personnel and administer prompt, fair and consistent corrective action for any and all violations of company policies, rules and procedures.
- Fully understand and comply with all federal, state, county and municipal regulations that pertain to health, safety and labor requirements of the restaurant, employees and guests.
- Resolve customer complaints regarding food service.
- Schedules and conducts periodic meetings with employees to discuss and/or correct problem areas or areas of concern.
- Friendly and courteous service at all times
Having a ServeSafe Certification is a huge plus. Anyone interested in the position please send your resume as a reply to this posting.
Please no calls or in-store applicants.