CUSTOMER SUPPORT ASSOCIATE
At Home (NYSE: HOME) is the leading home decor superstore that dedicates more space per store to home decor than any other player in the industry. We are focused on providing the broadest assortment of products for any room, in any style, for any budget. We utilize our space advantage to out-assort our competition, offering over 50,000 SKUs throughout our stores. Our differentiated merchandising strategy allows us to identify on-trend products and then value engineer those products to provide desirable aesthetics at attractive price points for our customers. Over 70% of our products are unbranded, private label or specifically designed for us. We believe that our broad and comprehensive offering and compelling value proposition combine to create a leading destination for home decor with the opportunity to continue taking market share in a large, fragmented and growing market.
If you are a person in constant motion, a motivated, enthusiastic, go-getter who enjoys a fast-paced team environment laced with challenges and opportunities, you are coming to the right place, come join a FUN team - APPLY TODAY! Lose that gym membership and start getting paid for working out!
Our Part Time Team Members perform a variety of tasks as directed by leadership, assists in other areas of the warehouse as needed and follows proper safety and security procedures.
Summary of Key Roles & Responsibilities:
Responsibilities and essential job functions include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Provides customers a positive shopping experience with a smile and a can-do attitude.
- Performs cashier duties accurately while processing all transactions per policy.
- Maintains 5S standards (Sort, Straighten, Systematic cleanup, Standardize and Sustain) in all areas excluding receiving.
- Performs store conditioning tasks and housekeeping (inside and out) tasks as assigned.
- Operates all equipment in a safe manner per directed procedures.
- Ensures a safe working and shopping environment while minimizing shrink and damages.
- Executes company directives, policies and procedures timely, accurately, and thoroughly.
- Contributes to a customer focused environment while demonstrating excellent service.
- Communicates clearly with customers, team and leadership.
- Reliable, trustworthy, and dedicated to growing with a great company.
- Ability to work effectively independently and within a team to perform all tasks as assigned.
- Maintains a positive attitude; works with a sense of urgency; demonstrates timely and thoroughly execution.
- Flexible with an ability to handle multiple tasks where priorities shift with the demands of the business.
Qualifications & Competencies:
- At least 18 years old
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and some holiday
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs., team lift 100 lbs.
Garden Ridge, L.P.