Child Care Lead Teacher- $500 Sign On Bonus! *
Are you an awesome educator/caregiver/leader/role model?
Then we want YOU. We're always seeking bright, talented individuals to make a difference in a child's life - and inspire them for the future La Petite Academy in Madison is looking for lead Toddler and Infant Teachers to join or team. Apply Today for an Awesome Job!
Child care center located at 202 S Gammon Road #200
Join our talented team, where we inspire children to be lifelong learners! Through our play based curriculum, our affectionate and loving staff ensures that our children are imparted with the knowledge to succeed.
Our Lead Teachers...
- Create fun and interactive learning experiences while serving as mentors to fellow Teachers.
- Are caring, compassionate and love what they do!
- Ensure the daily care of every child by following all licensing guidelines and implementing all company standards.
- Communicate directly with parents and prospective parents to achieve success for the child.
- Maintain a fun and interactive classroom that is clean and organized.
- Have countless advancement opportunities through our on-going training and expansive network of centers and brands.
- Are rewarded with hugs from children and praise from parents every day!
We are most interested in talking to applicants that have:
- 0-1 year of experience leading a classroom and creating educational lesson plans
- Experience working in a licensed childcare facility
- CDA or higher (required)
- Impeccable references and a proven track record of caring and nurturing children to provide them with a great start to their educational careers
- The ability to meet state and/or accreditation requirements for education and experience
- Flexibility as to the hours and schedule of work
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old