Do you adapt well to change and have a positive attitude? Home Instead Senior Care® is looking for a steady, multi-tasker to join us in our mission to enhance the lives of aging adults and their families. The Staffing Coordinator position is full time, Monday-Friday 8:00-4:30. This role is at the center of the business with the main responsibility of connecting our caregiving workforce with the needs of our senior clients. This person must thrive in a fast-paced environment, be able to motivate and inspire a team, as well as effectively respond to the changing needs of the seniors we serve. The ideal candidate MUST be very personable, dependable, thorough, detailed, and have the ability to multi task. Excellent computer skills with experience in Microsoft Office required. Responsibilities include accurate data entry in company database, answer incoming scheduling phone calls along with daily scheduling of CAREGivers in senior client's homes. A high school diploma or equivalent is required, higher education is a plus. Submit your resume as an attachment.
Educational / Experience Requirements:
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- 2 to 4 years of related business experience or an equivalent combination of education and work experience may be considered
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Reflect the core values of Minnesota Elder Services, Inc, (d.b.a. an independently owned and operated Home Instead Senior Care franchise)
- Manage outcomes of department activities and direct changes that will drive achievement of operational goals.
- Maintain accurate records in Clear Care
- Answer incoming calls in a friendly, professional and knowledgeable manner
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
- Demonstrate open and effective communication with owner, colleagues, and CAREGivers
- Take potential new client inquiries
- Develop and manage critical numbers of the business and report them weekly to team members and monthly to the Home Instead Senior Care franchise owner.
- Participate in monthly accountability meetings with office manager and owner.
- Must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to listen effectively.
- Must have the ability to work independently, maintain confidentiality of information, and meet deadlines.
- The ability to demonstrate effective interpersonal skills is essential as well as sound judgment and good decision-making.
- Must demonstrate discretion, integrity and fair-mindedness consistent with company standards, practices, policies and procedures.
- Must have the ability to organize and prioritize daily, monthly, quarterly and yearly work
- Health Benefits
- Retirement Plan
- Personal & Professional Ongoing Training
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.