Toddler and Two's Lead Teacher *
La Petite Academy in Winston-Salem is hiring Toddler and Two's Lead Teachers for our child care center located on 1021 West Clemmonsville Road.
Now Hiring Lead Teachers to join our talented team, where we inspire children to be lifelong learners! Through our play based curriculum, our affectionate and loving staff ensures that our children are imparted with the knowledge to succeed.
Our Lead Teachers…
- Create fun and interactive learning experiences while serving as mentors to fellow Teachers.
- Are caring, compassionate and love what they do!
- Ensure the daily care of every child by following all licensing guidelines and implementing all company standards.
- Communicate directly with parents and prospective parents to achieve success for the child.
- Maintain a fun and interactive classroom that is clean and organized.
- Have countless advancement opportunities through our on-going training and expansive network of centers and brands.
- Are rewarded with hugs from children and praise from parents every day!
We are looking for candidates that are as passionate about the growth and development of the precious children in our care as we are. We are most interested in talking to applicants that have:
- NCECC qualification (EDU 119) or equivalent
- A.A. in ECE or A.A. with 18 credit hours of ECE
- 2 years experience working in a licensed childcare facility
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
Learning Care Group, Inc. (ATS)