Auntie Anne’s offers a family-oriented working environment built on communication and mutual respect. There’s hard work that goes into serving and supporting our franchise partners and consumers through a variety of expert positions including construction, customer care, marketing, training, accounting, human resources, purchasing, business consulting, and more. But, there’s a good bit of fun mixed in. After all, we make pretzels so it’s impossible NOT to have fun here...
Responsibilities and Duties:
• You will work directly with the Store Manager and crew in providing only the highest quality product and outstanding GUEST Services.
• You will be responsible for supervising shifts and work stations to deliver outstanding quality service, cleanliness and value on every shift that you manage.
• Provide constant development of crewmembers focusing on team building.
• Meet goals related to store sales, payroll, and food cost.
• Accounting for cash management functions to include daily and weekly reports, and daily bank deposits.
• Assist in the completion of weekly schedules for crew and ensuring a fully staffed store at all times.
• Ensure compliance in relation to Food Safety and Sanitation.
• Maintain equipment, stock area, and store.
Requirements and Skills:
• Dedication to providing exceptional customer service
• Good communication skills and strong interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
• Exceptional team building capability
• Basic business, math and accounting skills and strong analytical /decision-making skills
• Basic personal computer literacy
• High School Diploma or GED preferred
• 2 – 4 years supervisory experience in either a food service or retail environment