PT Exposition Services Staff – Hershey Lodge
This position is available within the Exposition Services Division of the Hershey Lodge. This is a part-time year round position. The schedule for this position is based on operational need and may include days, evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Carry out work duties with all other departments and department supervisors, which is necessary to normal operation of Hershey Entertainment & Resorts
- Assisting with Exposition Services of HE&R; and performing all other duties as may be assigned
- Responsible for following the instructions of the Manager of Exposition Services, in setting up areas throughout Hershey Entertainment and Resorts properties and contracted areas.
- Operate forklift, electric pallet jack and other equipment as needed
- Receive, catalog, distribute incoming freight and coordinate outbound shipments
- Maintain exhibition equipment and warehouse for organization and cleanliness
- Service, fold and maintain cloth drapery and skirting
- Prepare equipment, load/unload trucks and travel to the properties as needed
- Setup and teardown equipment for shows
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Must have obtained a high school diploma or equivalent education
- Friendly attitude, ability to work with others and well-groomed appearance
- Must be able to read, speak and understand English
- Ability to drive a box truck (with maximum length of 26 feet)
- Ability to operate a forklift
- Physical requirements include lifting up to 50 lbs, pushing up to 200 lbs, and working indoors and outdoors in a variety of weather conditions with ability to stand for long periods of time
- Schedule will vary according to business needs, which will include days, evenings, and overnight shifts, as well as weekends and holidays
- This is a union position and the work schedule will be based on union seniority. Candidates must be able to meet scheduled requirements, which will most likely require evening and weekend hours.
- Working locations will range based on event locations
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer