Panera Bread is hiring both for Overnight bakers and Café Associates
Both positions will support the overall operations of the café and be a member of the Panera Bread team. The Café Associate will be responsible for cash handling, light food prep, providing customer service to our guests and representing the Panera Bread name. The Café Associate will have the opportunity to train in many capacities throughout the café, including barista, bakery, dining room, cashier and food preparation. Overnight bakers will properly bake products overnight in the Café, and meet timelines.
This position status is non-exempt and reports to café management.
- Provide the highest quality customer service to our guests.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Maintain safety standards at all times.
- Successfully work as part of a team.
- Maintain friendly, cheerful demeanor.
- Follow direction of supervisors.
- Friendly, positive attitude, capable of taking directions
- Experience in a restaurant/ food service environment preferred, but not required.
- Must be able to stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Repeated walking, bending, stretching and occasional lifting of food products and supplies up to 50 pounds, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Able to clearly and effectively communicate with customers, associates and managers.
- Associates: Able to work a varied schedule that may include nights and weekends.
- Bakers: Able to work overnight in Cafes independently
- We offer a great work environment that places an emphasis on teamwork.
- We work with our staff to develop leaders and strive to promote from within.
- We offer a competitive hourly wage.
- We give back to our community through our day-end Dough-Nation program.
- We have a “clean” food policy - there are no artificial preservatives, sweeteners, and flavors in any of our Panera products.
Apply now and begin your career with Panera Bread today! Go to jobs.americanbreadcompany.net or in person at your local Panera Bread Cafe