First Watch General Manager
A successful manager will demonstrate the following competencies required to achieve the desired “outcomes” from their contributions to the mission statement:
1. Honesty and integrity in all things.
2. The ability to attract and develop a quality staff of “A” players.
3. Strong work ethic.
4. Willingness to listen.
5. Professional presentation and verbal skill set.
6. Ability to organize and inspire a team towards a common goal.
7. Aptitude for food and restaurant execution.
8. Positive impact on restaurant finances.
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Regularly works more than 40 hours per week, generally 50-55 hours per week, with five days on the job, and two days off work, as a general rule
- Regularly works in the kitchen leading, training, teaching and coaching culinary duties
- Regularly works in the dining room leading, training, teaching and coaching host and service functions
- Walking, bending and stooping. Some moderate to heavy lifting on a semi-regular basis. Moderate exposure to extreme temperatures (i.e. freezer, heat behind the cook line).
- Must have a valid driver's license and automobile insurance.
- Must pass a background check and drug screening.
-Never have to work a night shift.
- Competitive pay and benefits including health, 401k and paid vacation
- Excellent training
- Opportunities to advance
We try not to take ourselves too seriously, but there are a few things we look for in our managers:
- Two years of full-time restaurant experience
- Passion for fresh food and customer service
- Unfailing work ethic and integrity
- Ability to attract and foster a quality staff and inspire them to greatness
- Professional presentation and demeanor