Retail Keyholder - Full Time
The Full Time Keyholder assists the store manager in running all aspects of the store. Primary goal is ensuring the store consistently meets and exceeds sales and company standards. The role includes demonstrating customer service through maintaining and representing the company’s core values of service, quality and integrity to create total customer satisfaction.
The responsibilities of the Full Time Keyholder include but are not limited to the following:
- Is reliable and demonstrates a strong leadership ability
- Participates in store selling efforts to ensure personal goals as well as store sales and productivity goals are met.
- Assists the store manager to ensure the completion of all operational responsibilities
- Assists with recruiting interviewing and hiring
- Train delegate and supervise staff to develop and maintain individual selling goals, customer service and product knowledge skills.
- Assists the store manager with ensuring all communication is shared with store staff in a timely manner
- Ensure housekeeping and safety standards are upheld throughout the entire store.
- Immediate partnership with Store Manager/ DM/ RM and/or Loss Prevention regarding any policy violations
- Actively listens and accepts direction and guidance from management
- Maintains a positive, upbeat and energetic demeanor
- In the (long term absence) of a manager the Full Time Keyholder may have some of the responsibilities of a store manager and report directly to the District Manager
- Other duties deemed necessary
- Previous retail experience preferably in a similar roll
- College Degree preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Reliable and punctual
- Demonstrated time management and organizational skills
- Computer literate (word, excel and lotus notes)
- Available to work flexible hours, 40 hours a week, 2 nights a week, weekends and holidays
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift and carry 25lbs.