Cleaning Professionals - Full-Time
At Merry Maids, our team members do so much more than clean clients' homes. They build trust and confidence with our clients. If you're passionate about going above and beyond, seeking challenging work and meeting interesting people, there's an opportunity for you at one of the world's leading service organizations.
Merry Maids was founded in 1979 in Omaha, Neb. Now headquartered in Memphis, Tenn., Merry Maids is the largest home cleaning network in the world. We currently have more than 600 independently operated franchises and company-owned locations throughout the United States and Canada providing cleaning services to more than 300,000 homes each month.
Though we are large and nationwide, our highly trained professionals are committed to providing the highest quality service to each and every customer we do business with. We are also a member of the ServiceMaster Family of Brands that includes:
American Home Shield, AmeriSpec, Furniture Medic, ServiceMaster Clean, Terminix, TruGreen, and TruGreen LandCare
Each of these companies is a leader in its respective industry. Together, they comprise ServiceMaster, the nation's largest and most comprehensive service organization.
At Merry Maids, we maintain a working culture that fosters the highest standards of integrity, respect and professionalism. We seek people with strong character and provide them with a unique combination of independence and support, encouragement and opportunities for ongoing development and growth.
Professionally clean customer homes using Merry Maids' unique cleaning procedures and products. Overall objectives are to leave the home looking and smelling freshly cleaned and groomed.
- Uses Merry Maids' cleaning products and procedures to clean, dust cobwebs, cleaning all hanging light fixtures and dusting baseboards and windowsills each cleaning.
- Uses Merry Maids' cleaning products and procedures to clean, sanitize, and deodorize all bathroom fixtures, showers, tubs, toilets, sinks, mirrors and vanities.
- Uses Merry Maids' cleaning products and procedures to clean kitchen appliances, counters, cabinets, tables and chairs.
- Vacuum stairways and vacuum or sweep and then wash all hard surface floors on hands and knees using Merry Maids' products and procedures.
- Moves all reasonably moveable furniture in rooms to clean under and behind. Vacuums all upholstered furniture, including under all cushions each cleaning.
- Carries cleaning products and equipment to and from office, vehicle, and customers' homes.
- Assists in maintaining clean and fresh appearance of the office.
- Contributes to a positive work climate with a pleasant attitude and contributes to the overall team effort of the company including being in uniform, dependable and on time.
- Has respect and understanding for co-workers.
- Contributes to the overall goal of maintaining quality customer service.
- Attends and participates in weekly staff meetings.
- Performs other reasonable, related duties as assigned or requested.
- Valid driver's license
- Current liability insurance on automobile
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
Please note: Office located at 250 Englar Road #R10C Westminster, MD 21157
Employees must report to this location each day before beginning their assignments. Please consider your ability and willingness to travel to and from this location before applying.
Merry Maids - Rob Mascari